Click on the topics for more information.
What Makes Pediatric Dentists so Different?
- If your child sees a Pediatrician, should they be seeing a Pediatric Dentist?
- What is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?
- When Should My Child Start Seeing a Pediatric Dentist?
Baby Teeth 101:
- Why are baby teeth so important if they are going to fall out?
- When do my child’s teeth erupt?
- What is Baby Bottle Tooth Decay (Bottle Rot)?
- Are sippy cups okay?
- What to do about thumb sucking?
Special Needs Care:
Keep the Sugar Bugs OUT!
- How Do I Prevent Cavities?
- When to start brushing my child’s teeth?
- When can children brush by themselves?
- When should my child brush with fluoride toothpaste?
- When is it time to start flossing?
- What causes a cavity?
- What are some good foods and snacks?
- Xylitol – Reducing Cavities
Child’s First Visit: How you can Help?
- My Child’s Visit: How Can I Help?
- Let us prepare your child
- We use age appropriate terms to describe our procedures.
- If your child is having dental work done, please be a “silent observer”.