We Have Dental Equipment Other Dental Practices Don’t Have!
Our doctor is gentle and patient, providing the best standard of care imaginable. Our expertise and advanced dental technology will ensure that your treatment is performed efficiently and in the most comfortable way.
“We have a NO-GOOP Policy!” our doctors often exclaim. The goopy impressions days for dental implants, bridges, and crowns are no more. Using the iTero Element scanner, our doctors take intraoral digital images for our Invisalign clear aligner therapy, as well as our bridge and crown restorative workflows. Besides more comfortable appointments, our patients also enjoy better quality impression that produces longer-lasting, higher-quality dentistry!
- The Itero is a digital scanner that offers an excellent means for visualizing restorative dentistry treatments- from crowns and bridges to veneers, onlays and orthodontics.
- For Invisalign, the iTero can display a simulation of what your smile will look like before, during and after your Invisalign treatment.
- Do not have to worry about goopy uncomfortable impressions. The scan is painless and over in a matter of minutes with no goop or gagging
Our vein finder can help to locate veins easier which minimize bruising. There are many veins that may not be detectable without the use of a vein finder. With the vein finder, we can locate and map the vein on the patient’s skin and improve patient satisfaction!
Panoramic X-rays are extraoral and simple to perform. Usually, dental X-rays involve the film being placed inside the mouth, but panoramic film is hidden inside a mechanism that rotates around the outside of the head.
Unlike bitewing X-rays that need to be taken every few years, panoramic X-rays are generally only taken on an as-needed basis. A panoramic X-ray is not conducted to give a detailed view of each tooth, but rather to provide a better view of the sinus areas, nasal areas and mandibular nerve. Panoramic X-rays are preferable to bitewing X-rays when a patient is in extreme pain, and when a sinus problem is suspected to have caused dental problems.
Panoramic X-rays are extremely versatile in dentistry, and are used to:
- Assess patients with an extreme gag reflex.
- Evaluate the progression of TMJ.
- Expose cysts and abnormalities.
- Expose impacted teeth.
- Expose jawbone fractures.
- Plan treatment (full and partial dentures, braces and implants).
- Reveal gum disease and cavities.