- LASER TONGUE TIE & LIP TIE REVISION PROCEDURE: A tongue or lip tie is a common, but often overlooked condition that is seen at birth and can cause a wide range of difficulties that can affect the sufferer in many different ways if left untreated.
- Behavior Management: We understand that each child is an individual, needing to be treated in a unique way. Dr. Khoury & her team use various methods, including aromatherapy, to help your child make a satisfactory adjustment to dental examinations and treatment.
- Nitrous Oxide/Laughing Gas: This gas is inhaled/exhaled to lessen and relax the anxiety your child may experience, allowing for a better time of treatment.
- Sedation (conscious): This is an oral medication given to your child before treatment. The medication sedates your child (while your child is still awake), thus increasing the relaxation factor and to allow for safer and better treatment.
- In Office IV-Sedation w/ Board Certified Anesthesiologist: When required, dental treatment can be done with the assistance of IV sedation. This is often one of the most safe and predictable ways to treat children. We are glad to further discuss these details with parents during the consultation appointment.
- Children with Special Needs: If your child has developmental delays or other special needs, Dr. Khoury and her team are well trained and experienced for treating your child appropriately.